| Unauthorized Dealer Warning | Warranty Qualification | Product Registration |
| Serial Numbers | Free Parts for Life Program | Warranty Programs | Making a warranty Claim |
Serial Number Locations
Serial numbers DO NOT contain the letters "EN" or "CE". These numbers refer to a European Standard for that product. If you cannot locate your serial number, please refer to the following information for assistance.
Buoyancy Compensator serial # location
- Most Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BC's have the serial # located behind the hook and loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- Fusion Buoyancy Compensator - The serial number is located under the left pocket flap, behind the oral inflator.
Some BC's do not have a serial #. These include the Sea Quest Spectrum 1 and the Aqua Lung Wave. In these cases please the lot # as noted below:
- Spectrum 1 - Does not have a serial #. Use the LOT # located at the bottom of the WARNING tag. The tag is sewn inside the left lobe
- Wave - Does not have a serial #. Use the LOT # located at the bottom of the WARNING tag. The tag is sewn inside the left pocket.
Aqua Lung Regulator serial # location
- 1st stage - The 7 digit serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 digit number does not contain: "EN250 CE 0098".
- 2nd stage - On most models the serial number is located on the top of the second stage housing near the leading edge of the mouthpiece.
- Micra ADJ 2nd Stage - The serial number is pin stamped on the bottom of the second stage housing.
Apeks Regulator serial # location
- 1st stage - The serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The serial number is a 3 digit number followed by a space and then a 4 digit number (Example: 211 1449). It is NOT "EN250 CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - On current models it is located on the bottom of the second stage towards the front cover.
- On earlier models, the serial number is located on top of the mouthpiece tube. With your thumb, lift the top leading edge of the mouthpiece, near the tie wrap. You should be able to read the serial # without completely removing the mouthpiece.
Aqua Lung Airsource serial # location
The serial number is located just above the QD connection on the inflator body.
Dive Computer serial # location
All Suunto Dive Computer serial numbers are 6 digits and are located on the box along with a bar code. If the box is no longer available, then the serial numbers are located as follows:
- Spyder/Stinger/Mosquito: The 6-digit SN is located on the backside of the watch
- Cobra/Vytec/Vyper/Gecko: The 6-digit serial number is located on the backside of the computer module. If the computer is in a console, remove the back plate to view the serial number.