The world's first all-in-one wrist op trimix dive computer
New – Trimix, tiltcompensated 3D compass, and Movescount
What's new in Suunto D-Series
From its titanium frame to sapphire glass, everything about the Suunto D9tx is designed to impress. We've taken the Suunto D9 and made it trimix – as well as adding a 3D tiltcompensated compass. It's compact enough to wear to the boardroom, but inside is a highly advanced all-in-one dive computer, with the same technical RGBM as the award-winning Suunto HelO2. You'll have all your dive-critical information on one unique and stylish device.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm (Suunto Technical RGBM)
- Gas-switching between up to 8 gases
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Three modes: air, mixed gas, gauge
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Optional wireless air integration
- Titanium bracelet option
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 with Movescount software, and planning of dives and gases with new Suunto Dive Planner.