The XTX 200 is the flagship of the Apeks Regulator Range and the definitive blend of style and high performance. Every detail has been carefully designed to offer a high quality piece of equipment.
- Uses the proven “FSR” type first stage as found on the ATX200 and Tungsten models
- Features a bright chrome finish
- All medium pressure ports are now 3/8” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing
- Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box
- Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Apeks Technician.
- Features Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. The regulator comes with both sets of exhaust tees
- Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
- This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control
- Suitable for coldwater use