Sharing the same technical features with the XTX 200, the XTX 100 offers exceptional performance.
- Molded environmental diaphragm
- Satin chrome finish
- All medium –pressure ports are now 3/8” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage
- The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance
- Comes standard with an environmental dry kit which keeps water and contaminants out as well as makes the model more resistant to freezing
- Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box
- Although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, this second stage can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by an authorized technician
- Features the innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allowing the diver to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The larger exhaust tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion while the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact, both are included with the regulator.
- Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
- This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control.
- Suitable for coldwater use