This first stage goes to the extreme and never disappoints making it the regulator of choice for technical divers around the world.
- This regulator is similar to the XTX50 mentioned previously less the rotating turret
- The compact first stage is ideally suited for twin manifolds or for use on a single valve.
- The one high-pressure port and four low-pressure ports are positioned for most common technical diving rigs
- The over-balanced first stage provides superior performance at deeper depths
- The first stage is dry-sealed preventing the entry of contaminants as well as ice formation on the main spring
- The XTX50 second stage is pneumatically balanced for very easy breathing
- Due to its innovative Reversible Venturi System (RVS), the second stage can be configured into a right hand or left hand orientation
- Using the venturi control lever, the diver can prevent unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of the mouth and achieve a venturi boost while diving
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob
- Suitable for coldwater use
- Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box
- First stage comes standard with a 300 Bar DIN connector