The ultimate warm-water travel companion, the HotShot delivers the power needed for scuba diving in a compact fin that packs easily into carry-on luggage. A lightweight, technopolymer blade incorporates adjustable silicone Power Bands to maximize thrust and bands can be adjusted during the dive to meet changing conditions. Supple foot pockets are designed for use with bare feet and Comfo-straps are buckle-free and self-adjusting.Fin Care and Maintenance
- A semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximized thrust.
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift allows each diver to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer.
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control.
- The top and sides of the foot pocket are soft against bare skin yet allow neoprene socks or thin-soled boots to be worn for thermal protection.
- Self-adjusting Comfo-straps allow fast donning and eliminate the need for buckles, minimizing drag.
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket give traction for moving around on boat decks.
- Overall length of 20.9 in. / 53 cm fits easily into carry-on luggage, such as the Departure bag from Deep See.
- Size regular weighs just 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Colors: Blue, Pink and White Arctic
Small, regular and Large/X-large (Small and regular only for pink)