Aqua Lung Germany
Phone: 0049 7731 9345-0
Fax: 0049 7731 9345-40
Contact and information pursuant to § 5 TMG and § 55 RStV
Provider of this website:
Aqua Lung GmbH
Phone: +49 7731 9345 0
Fax: +49 7731 9345 80
The company is registered at the District Court of Freiburg Registration number: HRB 54140
Sales tax identification number DE812042524
Responsible according to § 55 Sect. 2 RStV:
Aqua Lung GmbH
Stephanie Kursawe, Marketing
How to Use This Website
1. The content published on this website is copyright protected under national and international copyright laws. Any use of its content requires the prior written consent of Aqua Lung GmbH, unless the use is allowed on basis of a binding legal regulation. This is applies especially for copying, editing, translating, storage, processing and reproducing of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Content and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or complete pages or the entire website is not permitted and is sanctioned as criminal in intent. In addition, this web page may not be distributed by the user at any time to any third party, rented or sold in any other way. This includes the reproduction of this site (in whole or in part) in the context of framing (specifically "iframe"). Allowed is the production of electronic copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use and for publication or distribution, in social networks.
3. The website may license third party content and/or contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Aqua Lung GmbH is solely responsible for the content of its pages under general laws, but is not responsible for the content of third parties or the content of such linked web pages and does not make representations about the suppliers of such web pages or their contents. Linked sites were checked for possible violations of law at the time they were set up on our Site. Aqua Lung GmbH is not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or the task of examining whether illegal activity, hyperlinks or contents are present. Because, however, a permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. The use of third party content is solely at your own risk. If we become aware via notification or in any other manner of infringement or we are required under the general law to remove or block the use of information, we will remove the content and/or links immediately.
4. Aqua Lung GmbH complies with all laws regulating collection of personal data, security and protection of personal data as well as legal privacy policies with regard to use and processing of personal data of the user of this website.
5. Aqua Lung GmbH shall not be held liable for inadvertent misprint of content on this website or any other claims based on the use of this website, unless stated claims are a violation based on:
- malicious intent or gross negligence on the part of Aqua Lung GmbH or representatives or agents of Aqua Lung GmbH
- incorrect or improper information leads to injury to life, body or health
- a manipulated or improperly assumed acquisition of a guarantee apart from those stated in connection to a specific service or product
- fraudulent concealment of a defect
- a breach of product liability law
Aqua Lung GmbH or his representatives or agents shall be liable only up to the amount of damages as typically foreseeable in respect of damages caused by a gross negligent breach of a material contractual obligation..
6. To this Agreement German law shall apply exclusively. The application of the Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) of April 11, 1980 as amended, as well as any other provisions of the international law of contract shall be excluded. The place of jurisdiction is, as far as the customer is a business within the meaning of § 14 BGB, a legal entity under public law or public special assets, Singen.
1. In the use of this website or provision of services, Aqua Lung GmbH collects various types of data by the visitors and is sometimes necessary to use the site or arise from the use of the website and its services.
2. The data that the user makes available to Aqua Lung GmbH:
- As part of the application, for example via a third-party login service (eg using the Facebook login) basic data for the application from the respective Login providers are disclosed; the individual data are each determined by the registration form of the respective login provider and only applies to the use of the site and its services, stored and used. As part of such an application, Aqua Lung GmbH is also entitled to inform the user of changes, additions, or new versions of the website, provide information about the website and e.g. inform about contests or interesting product news.
- If the user logs in to recive a newsletter, this application may use a login provider or request the e-mail address without further information. Any further personal information provided in the process of registry for a newsletter is purely optional. The registrant explicitly confirms personal ownership of provided e-mail address and agrees with the sending of the newsletter to the specified e-mail.
- If a user registers in this website via registration by a login provider, personal data related to this account is stored on login provider´s servers. This information is not used or processed by login provider in any way except for login purposes or if otherwise stated at the login providers terms and conditions.
3. Data collected directly in connection with the use of the website
- Aqua Lung GmbH's website automatically stores the data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs contain innocuous, non-specific personal data such as your web request, truncated Internet Protocol address to identify non-personal regional data such as city or country, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that enables your browser to be uniquely identified. Your anonymized IP address is stored in accordance with all data protection regulations.
4. Share Buttons
- This website uses plugins from Facebook.com, which are provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the United States. Users of our website where the Facebook plugin ("Like" button) is installed are hereby notified that a connection is established to Facebook through the plugin, whereby a transmission is performed on your browser for this plugin on the web page. Furthermore, forwarded by the usage information to Facebook’s servers containing information about your visits to our website. As a logged in Facebook user, user data will be collected and tracked relative to your personal Facebook account. Once you, as a registered Facebook user, actively use the Facebook plugin (eg by clicking on the "Like" button or use the comment function), these data are transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can avoid this by logging out of your Facebook account. For more information regarding the use of data by Facebook, please refer to the data protection regulations on Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
- the "YouTube" button is used on this website. Calling this website connects to servers of Aqua Lung GmbH from YouTube, Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. The current data protection information on "YouTube" button and additional information are available on our website: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
If you are logged into one or more of Google’s network of websites and services, Google may collect information related to your website usage. Aqua Lung GmbH is not responsible in any way and will not be held accountable or responsible for any defects, mis-statements, or failures of any service related to third-party software or service.
5. When sending e-mail messages or other communications, such as commentaries on this website, Aqua Lung GmbH preserves such communications in order to process and respond to user requests and questions in order to service the user and improve this website and its products and services. When publishing a comment, for accountability, your indicated email address is saved but not published. Your name will be published if you have not written under a pseudonym. If asked, for example, for providing feedback, In specific instances, with personally authorized permission, Aqua Lung GmbH may use this Site to disclose or publish your personal data. The acquisition of the data contained in such feedback and handling of all personal data contained therein shall be in accordance with the above data protection principles.