Warranty Claims(covers those products labeled Apeks, Aqua Lung and Suunto)
If you are the original owner of an Aqua Lung product that is determined to be defective in any way, please return it to your local Authorized Aqua Lung Dealer. Please provide your dealer with photocopies of your original sales receipt along with any service records you may have. If your local dealer determines that you have a valid warranty issue and they are unable to take care of it in their place of business, they will send it back to Aqua Lung for evaluation or replacement.
Limitált garanciális feltételek
Reduktorok:A normális, rendeltetés szerű használat esetén, az európai szabályzatnak megfelelően a garanciális idő 2 év.
Jacket:A normális, rendeltetés szerű használat esetén, az európai szabályzatnak megfelelően a garanciális idő 2 év.
Analog müszerek:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 2 év.
Maszk, Uszonyokés légzöcsövek:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 2 év.
Táskák:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 2 év.
Nedvesruhák:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 1 év.
Csizmák:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 1 év.
Kesztyük:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 1 év.
Lámpák:Rendeltetésszerű használat esetén 1 év.
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook and loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
Aqua Lung Regulator
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 1st stage - The serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The serial number is a 4 digit number followed by a space and then a 4 digit number (Example: 1305 1449). It is NOT "EN250" or "CE 0098."
- 2nd stage - On current models, it is located on the bottom of the second stage towards the front cover.
- On earlier models, the serial number is located on top of the mouthpiece tube. With your thumb, lift the top leading edge of the mouthpiece, near the tie wrap. You should be able to read the serial number without completely removing the mouthpiece.
Aqua Lung AirsourceThe serial number is located just above the exhaust valve and always starts with a letter then 5 digits then end with 2 letters again. (Example: R01030MN)
Suunto Dive ComputerDive computers post 2010 have an 8 digit serial number on the box along with a bar code. Dive computers prior to 2010 had a 6 digit serial numbers. Serial numbers are located on the box along with a bar code. If the box is no longer available, then the serial numbers are located as follows:
- Cobra/Cobra 3/Vyper/Vyper Air/Zoop/HelO2 - The serial number is located on the backside of the computer module underneath the protective boot.
- D-series dive computers - The serial number is located on the backside of the watch.
- Transmitter - The serial number is laser etched on the neck of the computer.
- Spyder/Stinger/Mosquito - The 6-digit serial number is located on the backside of the watch.
Product Warranties(covers those products labeled Apeks, Aqua Lung and Suunto)
When a consumer buys Aqua Lung life support products from an Authorized Aqua Lung Dealer, they are buying from trained professionals who can instruct them on the proper and safe use of the equipment.
It is dangerous for untrained and uncertified persons to use the equipment covered by these warranties. Therefore, use of these products by an untrained person renders any and all warranties null and void. Use of Scuba equipment by anyone who is not a certified diver, or receiving training through a recognized certification agency, shall render void all warranties, expressed or implied.
Registering your product(s) with Aqua LungWhen you purchase a regulator, alternate air source, buoyancy compensator or dive computer from an Authorized Aqua Lung Dealer, please complete and mail in your registration or ask your dealer to register your product.
If you obtain Aqua Lung products from an unauthorized dealer, your warranty will not be valid, and we cannot offer you the assurances of quality and satisfaction afforded by the Aqua Lung Warranty Program. To verify whether or not a retailer is an authorized Aqua Lung Dealer, please check our dealer locator.
Rottenbiller utca 34
Tel: +1 (345) 949-7621
Aqua Lung firmly believes in and embraces environmental sustainability. We support various eco-conservation partners worldwide to help do our part to participate and encourage the protection and restoration of both our air and sea environments.
With our rooftop solar panel arrays, our eco-friendly headquarters facility is capable of producing, over 1800kWh per day of clean energy that provides 80% of the electricity needed in our daily operations. Since 2006, we've employed the use of Solatube technologies to provide amazing natural light to our warehouse in addition to following California's "Flex Your Power" program for energy efficiency through practices such as turning off non-necessary lighting, using motion-sensor activated lighting in low traffic areas, and powering down any equipment not actively being used.
But we don't stop there. Aqua Lung is always looking for ways to not only reduce our carbon footprint within our facility, but also in our industry leading innovative products that have a minumum impact on the environment including the materials we use in fabrication and, as much as possible, using recyclable product packaging that gracefully degrades relatively quickly.
Aqua Lung takes its environmental responsibility very seriously and we encourage you to join us in doing whatever you can.