The world's first all-in-one wrist op trimix dive computer
New – Trimix, tiltcompensated 3D compass, and Movescount
What's new in Suunto D-Series
From its titanium frame to sapphire glass, everything about the Suunto D9tx is designed to impress. We've taken the Suunto D9 and made it trimix – as well as adding a 3D tiltcompensated compass. It's compact enough to wear to the boardroom, but inside is a highly advanced all-in-one dive computer, with the same technical RGBM as the award-winning Suunto HelO2. You'll have all your dive-critical information on one unique and stylish device.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm (Suunto Technical RGBM)
- Gas-switching between up to 8 gases
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Three modes: air, mixed gas, gauge
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Optional wireless air integration
- Titanium bracelet option
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 with Movescount software, and planning of dives and gases with new Suunto Dive Planner.
Read More About Suunto D9tx >>