From beginner to expert, Aqua Lung’s Phazer fin, with its revolutionary composite wave rib technology, provides the perfect balance for divers to produce powerful kicks with easy but energy-maximising movements. Designed and produced with a tri-material construction and an advanced canalisation system, everything about this fin is engineered to optimise the energy you load and release with every kick.
- Wave Rib Technology. The revolutionary side ribs are the heart of the Phazer. The elastomeric rubber sections of the ribs work together with the wave-shaped structures, accumulating (loading) the energy of every kick that is released during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful yet easy kick, suitable for beginners as well as for expert divers.
- New Bungee Strap. Equipped with new bungee strap and heel-pad for quick and easy donning and doffing.
- Tri-Material Construction. Tri-material construction optimises every single area of the fin: foot-pocket, blade and side ribs are made with different specific advanced materials to get the best performance.
- Hydro Power Channel. Thanks to the engineered channel in front of the foot pocket, the water can flow through the blade, enhancing efficiency, power and stability, making the Phazer a powerful and ideal fin both for professional scuba divers and students.
- New Canalisation System. The blade features a soft TPR membrane to better canalise water during the primary and recovery portions of the kick cycle.
- Colors: Hot Lime, Black, White / Hot Lime, White / Blue, White / Pink
|Wave Rib Technology||Yes|
|New Canalization System||Yes|
|Hydro Power Channel System||Yes|
|New Silicone Bungee Strap||Yes|
|Weight (single fin +/-5g)||Small: 850g, Regular: 1050g, Large: 1250g, Extra-Large: 1650g|