The Pro is a wrap-around jacket packed with tons of features such as large, easy-to-access utility pockets, scooped octo-pocket for easy storage, 3 D-rings to handle all of your accessories, and flat valves to reduce drag. Due to its advanced ResisteK™ material, it will hold up to the rigors of salt and chlorine and retain its good looks. All these great features coupled with its affordable price makes the Pro the perfect BC for all your adventures.
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists facing and abrasion.
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Pro.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front left lobe, giving versatility of use.
- A tank positioning strap allows you to set the Pro at your preferred height each time.
- Features 1 stainless steel and 2 plastic D-rings for all your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use and the lower rear dump is ideal when in a head down or horizontal position.
- All pull dumps have large pull bobs that are easy to locate and grip while wearing gloves.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, reflector kit and retractor kit.
|Style||ADV style, wrap-around jacket|
|Color Combinations||1 – black/blue/charcoal|
|Dump valves||Flat valves|
|# of D-rings||1 stainless steel and 2 plastic|
|Lower Dump Valve||Yes|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS - 24/100, SM - 27/120, MD - 29/120, ML - 33/140, LG - 44/190, XL - 55/240|