Location: Vista, CA
Education: Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred)
Experience: 3+ years experience in Events, Public Relations or Marketing
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”. Our brands include Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Stohlquist and U.S. Divers.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic marketing programs in line with company marketing initiatives.
- Oversee and manage events, tradeshows and sales meetings including booth layout, logistics, samples, and marketing collateral.
- Assist with online content creation strategies and implementation, including social media platforms, in line with strategic marketing initiatives.
- Support athlete/ambassadors and partners including ambassadors and partners are properly outfitted with appropriate products.
- Coordinate marketing photo shoots including logistics, locations, and staff.
- Evaluate relevant media and product placement opportunities and generate media coverage reports.
- Assist Marketing Director with coordination of global marketing projects.
- Coordinate the production of annual Buyer’s Guides with international subsidiaries and shipping to US dealers.
- Support CRM and e-marketing opportunities including maintaining customer and consumer databases.
- Coordinate marketing collateral and retail merchandising items for various marketing initiatives.
- Manage ecommerce tools and work with graphics team to ensure up to date product listings for both B2B and B2C sites.
- Manage daily administration tasks to ensure marketing department runs smoothly.
- Multi-task, have initiative and work with ambiguity
- Drive and embrace change in a dynamic environment
- Work positively with marketing and sales teams.
- Efficiently organize many tasks and complex programs
- Analyze, problem solve and positively influence others
- Deliver excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or Business preferred)
- 3+ years experience in Events, Public Relations, or Marketing preferred
- Skilled with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency & working knowledge of current social media tools & trends
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.