Location: Vista, CA
Education: Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred)
Experience: 3+ years experience in Events, Public Relations or Marketing
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of scuba diving, water safety, personal fitness and recreational products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our US marketing efforts. Our brands include: Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Omer, Stohlquist and U.S. Divers.
The Marketing Associate will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to coordinate and organize various marketing initiatives for our SCUBA Dive & Snorkel business lines. Responsibilities include: Brand activation, overseeing industry trade shows, photo shoot logistics, field execution of U.S. marketing programs and daily administrative tasks for Aqua Lung. This position involves a high degree of collaboration and coordination between the marketing, graphics design and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills and demonstrate the ability to multitask while building respect and trust with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic marketing programs in line with company marketing initiatives.
- Oversee and manage activations, events, tradeshows and sales meetings including booth layout, logistics, samples, and marketing collateral.
- Manage & support athletes/ambassadors and partners.
- Coordinate marketing photo shoots including logistics, locations, and staff.
- Evaluate relevant media and product placement opportunities and generate media coverage reports.
- Assist with coordination of global marketing projects. .
- Multi-task, have initiative and be a self-starter
- Drive and embrace change in a dynamic environment
- Work positively with marketing and sales teams.
- Efficiently organize multiple tasks and complex programs
- Analyze, problem solve and positively influence others
- Possess excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or Business)
- 3+ years experience in Events, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Skilled with MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency & working knowledge of current social media tools & trends
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to email@example.com.