Location: Vista, CA
Education: Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred)
Experience: 3+ years experience in Events, Public Relations or Marketing
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of scuba diving, water safety, personal fitness and recreational products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our marketing efforts. Our brands include: Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Omer, Stohlquist and U.S. Divers.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to coordinate and organize various marketing initiatives for our Sporting Goods & Snorkel business. Responsibilities include: Brand activation, overseeing industry trade shows, photo shoot logistics, development of sales support tools, promotional and point of purchase campaigns, innovation projects, field execution of marketing programs and daily administrative tasks. This position involves a high degree of collaboration and coordination between the marketing, graphics design and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills and demonstrate the ability to multitask while building respect and trust with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategic marketing programs in line with company marketing initiatives.
- Oversee and manage activations, events, tradeshows and sales meetings including booth layout, logistics, samples, and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate marketing photo shoots including logistics, locations, and staff.
- Evaluate relevant media and product placement opportunities and generate media coverage reports.
- Assist with coordination of global marketing projects.
- Multi-task, have initiative and be a self-starter
- Drive and embrace change in a dynamic environment
- Work positively with marketing and sales teams.
- Efficiently organize multiple tasks and complex programs
- Analyze, problem solve and positively influence others
- Possess excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Background or experience in watersports
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing related field
- Skilled with MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency & working knowledge of current social media tools & trends
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to email@example.com.