Location: Arlington, Washington
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum 2 years Customer Service or Sales Support experience
Stohlquist Waterware, an affiliate of Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”.
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager and is primarily responsible for order entry processing, customer support and supporting sales representatives. Serve as the liaison between the Customer, Credit Department, Sales Representatives, and various internal departments to ensure customer needs and shipments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage incoming email and phone calls
- Process daily sales orders and order entry
- Follow through on back-orders as needed
- Field calls and emails regarding repair and warranty work between customer and repair center
- Collect payments from customer and transfer to accounting
- Prepare notes and create work instructions
- Adhere to Safety Practices and honor Company Core Values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and ethical standards to protect company confidential information
- Demonstrate positive customer service and problem solving skills
- Work independently, with a team and interface with all levels within the organization
- Be detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Communicate verbal and written skills effectively
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service or Sales Support experience
- Applied experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Order management software experience desired
- Participation in the sport of kayaking is a plus, but not required
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- Aqua Lung America participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- Aqua Lung America promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to email@example.com.