Location: Arlington, Washington
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 2 years Customer Service or Sales Support experience
Stohlquist Waterware, an affiliate of Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”.
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager and is primarily responsible for order entry processing, customer support and supporting sales representatives. Serve as the liaison between the Customer, Credit Department, Sales Representatives, and various internal departments to ensure customer needs and shipments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage incoming email and phone calls
- Process daily sales orders and order entry
- Field calls and emails regarding repair and warranty work between customer and repair center
- Follow through on back-orders as needed
- Collect payments from customer and transfer to accounting
- Prepare notes and create work instructions
- Adhere to Safety Practices and honor Company Core Values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethical standards to protect company confidential information.
- Work independently, with a team and interface with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Active listener and effective communicator (strong written and verbal skills).
- A self-starter with creativity and motivation to assist in the growth of the company.
- Proven history of maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to handle complex situations in a calm and collective manner.
- Proven ability to follow through and meet deadlines.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service or Sales Support experience
- Applied experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Order management software experience desired
- Participation in the sport of kayaking is a plus, but not required
~ We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
~ AQ participates in the United States E-Verify program.
~ AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to email@example.com.