Location: Vista, CA
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
Experience: Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in global digital initiatives and solutions, specifically marketing, SEO and eCommerce
This position will partner with and lead team members and business partners in the development, execution, and measurement of integrated digital campaigns, aligned with business goals. Leverage analytics data to track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify optimization opportunities across paid media channels.
The successful candidate will have recent relevant experience in outdoor sports and/or the sporting goods industry on a global scale with large multi-door retailers.
- Champion digital engagement across a global organization to pursue brand and customer loyalty support as well as B2B and B2C sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal/external clients to deliver enhanced digital marketing and product sales solutions.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership, and development to members of the global digital marketing team to ensure they stay current with changes in the digital marketing space.
- Influence and educate team members and the wider marketing organization to adopt and deploy new marketing media and emerging online (web and mobile) marketing, advertising, and selling tactics and technologies.
- Control digital activities including website maintenance & content, social networks, and ecommerce platforms amongst others.
- Manages corporate messaging and communication in Social Media channels direct to end users (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Manage online promotions and sales of both B2B & B2C.
- Manage email and direct online marketing campaigns.
- Search for opportunities to optimize content through clever use of SEO.
- Support key stakeholders through providing digital data to support commercial decisions.
- Develop strategic plans and budgets; manage to project budgets and identifies in advance, potential budget variances.
- Build rapport and strong cross-functional working relationships within the global organization.
- Maintain awareness of emerging Digital opportunities and the possibilities for their use by the company.
- Work positively with key leaders on global tactical programs and partnerships.
- Understand digital technologies as they relate to sales and marketing support including promotion, advertising and sales efficiency objectives.
- Adapt, cope with change, make decisions and perform comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
- Think strategically, synthesize the most complex data and develop innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead, develop and grow internal talent.
- Have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel domestic and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree required, minimum 5 years of progressive experience in global digital initiatives and solutions, specifically marketing, SEO and ecommerce.
- 5+ years of functional experience in customer driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce for consumer products.
- Expertise in all aspects of SEO/SEM using Google AdWords, Bing, and other paid search platforms.
- Experience managing multiple strategic clients and budget allocations.
- Proven track record of creating, optimizing, and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results delivered.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.