Location: Vista, CA
Education: Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
Experience: 5 years experience in an administrative or sales support capacity
Aqua Lung America, Inc. specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”. Our brands include Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, Stohlquist and U.S. Divers.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work to together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
The Sales Support Representative is responsible to provide professional sales and support to in-house and outside sales reps and assist in the daily business operations, deliver positive customer service by demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills in all aspects of the job. This position serves as the main contact for sales order processing, customer order compliance, order system knowledge and fill rate from order point to fulfillment. This position must be able to multi-task and interface with various levels within the organization.
- Responsible for timely order processing within customer order compliance guidelines ensuring accurate order processing including pricing using available resources and tools.
- Coordinate shipping of direct import (DI) and delivered duty paid (DDP) orders ensuring on time delivery and timely completion of customer & customs documents.
- Document and execute key account order management processes by customer and communicate customer shipping guidelines to shipping department on a regular basis.
- Ensure acceptable fill-rates and order process lead times are met according to customer requirements.
- Track orders, inventory availability and communicate daily status to Reps and Shipping.
- Serve as a liaison between the Credit Dept, Reps, Shipping and Purchasing Teams to ensure shipments are timely.
- Generate sales order tracking reports and review with Reps and Sales Team.
- Communicate EDI requirements and needs to IT or thru 3rd party vendor to setup.
- Annual Setup of Control Pricing and Customer Cross reference Matrix.
- Adhere to Safety Practices and honor Company Core Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability of demonstrating a positive customer service experience.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to follow through and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to learn and comprehend product knowledge and its intended use.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listener and effective communicator (strong written and verbal skills).
- Possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- A self-starter with creativity and motivation to assist in the growth of the company.
- Behaves in a consistent manner that positively represents the Company and stated values.
- Proven history of maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in an administrative or sales support capacity.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application(s).
- Experience with effectively writing, proofreading and editing.
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.