Location: Vista, CA
Education: BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related area of study
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, sales or customer support
Aqua Lung specializes in the development, manufacture and distribution of technical life support, water, safety, personal fitness and recreation products. We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission of providing “personal aquatic equipment for recreational and professional use”. Our brands include Aqua Lung, Aqua Sphere, MP Michael Phelps, APEKS, OMER, Stohlquist, Aqua Lung Sport and U.S. Divers.
At Aqua Lung we expect our employees to lead others with respect, be courageous, to embrace and drive change, be mindful of our environmental impact, be efficient while being responsible to our customers, and above all else to be honest and do the right thing as we work together to succeed as a team and achieve company goals.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for providing professional support to the Digital Revenue team, and will be focused on the Aqua Sphere, US Divers, Aqua Lung Sport and MP Michael Phelps brands. This position will work in a support role across multiple channels and product categories, and will interface daily with accounts, consumers, sales reps and various internal departments.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with the ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing ecommerce and digital environment. In addition to working extensively in Amazon and other online marketplaces, the role also includes maintaining quotes and forecasts for pure play e-Retailers, managing inventory, and working closely with 3P resellers and field sales/marketing.
- Manage all data files for Amazon (Vendor and Seller) and our key 3P partners.
- Assist in the management of Amazon inventory levels, and subsequent ordering and forecasting for our Seller Central business and our 3rd party sellers.
- Monitor the pricing consistency of product sold online, and create pricing reports for the team
- Monitor of online sellers and managing the removal of unauthorized marketplace sellers
- Managing content (images, data files, video) flow to key account partners
- Coordination of product launch and communication materials
- Customer service and outbound communication with key accounts
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Must be able to work and communicate well with customers, partners, marketing staff as well as various inter-company departments
- Must demonstrate the organizational skills to manage multiple projects, and juggle multiple priorities.
- Have the ability to follow strategic objectives and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable working through ambiguity, and in an ever-changing environment that sometimes lacks processes, protocols and resources
- Possess excellent control of the English language and have good communication and phone skills
- Prior experience on Amazon platforms highly desired
- Prior ecommerce experience (direct to consumer) highly desired
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Good analytical skills, and the ability to manage and manipulate data (Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related area of study
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, sales or customer support.
- Experience with e-commerce order processing using online platforms preferred
- Experience or exposure to SEO and user experience management desired
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc).
- Aqua Lung America, Inc. (AQA) is an equal opportunity employer.
- We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- AQA participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- AQA promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Send cover letter and résumé/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.