Location: Vista, CA
Education: AA degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred
Experience: Minimum 2 years in a customer service position
Responsible for providing professional sales support to the Regional Sales Managers, requiring excellent communication skills. Candidate must have experience and general knowledge of product. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be very organized and manage multiple customers, sales staff and/or projects. Typical functions would include very heavy phones, data entry, customer order maintenance, and various follow through activities to support sales.
- Works with Aqua Lung Dealer base, consumers, inside sales representative, Regional Sales Managers, credit, purchasing, repair/customer service and shipping departments
- Provides a high level of customer service to customers – must have good communication skills
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with Dealers, Sales staff and outside Sales Reps
- Must gain and communicate knowledge of company products and services
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced working environment
- Performs other clerical duties and front desk coverage as needed
Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, customer service skills and computer skills. AA degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred. Minimum 2 years in a customer service position and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook) a must. Experience in AS400 operating system and diving certification a definite plus.