Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation of the popular Calypso regulator. This simple design, with its attractive price, makes it a popular choice for dive lockers as well as new divers. It is compact, lightweight, easy to service and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
For those in colder climes, you’ll be glad to know that this work horse regulator is coldwater compatible having surpassed the CE norms for cold water.
The orange color accents makes it a logical choice for Aqua Lung Partner Centers to coordinate with the Wave BC.
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible up to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
- New, mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-bite mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- All new, easy purge front cover
- A new, reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter