TEMPERATURE RANGE: 51°F - 72°F with Hooded Vest
Men’s: Black / Charcoal
Women’s: Black / Charcoal and Black / Pink
SIZES: (view size chart)
Men’s: XS, SM, MD, ML, MLL, LG, LL, LS, XL, XLL, XLS, XXL, 3XL
Women’s: 4, 6, 8, 8L, 10, 10L, 12, 12S, 14, 14S
Wetsuits Care and Maintenance
“AquaFlex” is a name that has become synonymous with stretch, comfort and warmth. The AquaFlex line of back-zip jumpsuits represents the highest quality wetsuits found anywhere today. Super-stretch neoprene, cut into time-proven patterns, is glued and blind-stitched to form water tight seams. The suits are enhanced with a long list of added features (noted below) and smart graphics to give you the perfect suit you’ve been waiting for.
New for 2014!
- New X-tend cuffs, an Aqua Lung exclusive – 7mm and 5mm models only
- Most suits in the market today use edge tape on the cuffs to create a finished look. Unfortunately, edge tape restricts the stretch of the cuff. X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch. Try one on and you will feel the difference.
- Sharp, all new graphics!
- New seam lines on the women’s models provide an even better fit and make the suits more flattering
- New, upgraded zipper with tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer
- The inside material has been upgraded again. The slippery soft material makes donning the suit a breeze.
- Improved neck closure eliminates chafing while providing maximum comfort
- AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Thickness indicated is the thickness of the base neoprene before the fabric layers get added.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
- Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry (7mm, 5mm). 3mm has a std back zipper water shield
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal (7mm, 5mm only)
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm only)