Setting the standard in durability, reliability and ease of maintenance
DryCore's multilaminate Military Grade material provides excellent durability, easy maintenance and simplified repairs. The DryCore low friction pattern has 25-50% fewer seams than the competition and is used in conjunction with an independent, protective outer layer, or Skin. Proven hook and loop Skin-to-Core attachment system stands up to high use environments such as rental, military and professional applications providing years of trouble-free service.Features:
- Military Grade multilaminate material for enhanced durability and easy maintenance.
- Oversized cut pattern reduces seam and material friction for greater longevity and reliability.
- The majority of leaks occur at seams - the DryCore has 25-50% fewer seams than the competition for superior performance.
- Machine welded seams guaranteed for the life of the suit.
- Fusion Patented Twin Layer System adds a protective outer layer to greatly reduce the DryCore’s exposure to environmental wear and tear.
- Hook and loop attachment system with proven reliability in harsh, high use environments.
- User-repairable material makes repairs fast and simple, keeping you diving anywhere in the world.
- Automatically adaptable for varied thicknesses of thermal undergarments for all water temperatures.
- Compatibility with multiple body shapes provides continuously better user comfort.