The Suunto D9tx is the world’s first all-in-one wristop trimix dive computer. It brings together top-of-the-line features in a full titanium housing with sapphire glass, creating a design that complements a boardroom suit as well as it does a wetsuit. With gas switching between up to eight gases, the same technical RGBM as the award-winning Suunto HelO2, and an easy-to-read 3D tilt-compensated compass, it’s the perfect all-in-one companion for adventurous spirits who want to explore the depths for longer.
US$1,585.00 - US$1,975.00
- Titanium case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto Technical RGBM
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas-switching between up to eight gases
- Five modes: air, mixed gas, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/mixed gas modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Upgradeable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data and planning of dives and gases on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software
- Trimix compatible
A trimix-compatible dive computer opens up the increasingly popular world of technical diving – including wreck and cave diving – by allowing you to explore the depths for longer.
- Electronic 3D compass
Suunto’s innovative tilt-compensated electronic 3D compass redefines underwater navigation. Regardless of the angle of your wrist, you’ll have full confidence in the accuracy of your bearings.
- Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring
With optional wireless air integration, Suunto D9tx allows you to monitor tank pressure and air consumption from your wrist. Tank pressure is displayed both numerically and graphically, and an estimation of the remaining air time is given throughout the dive.
- Multi-mode versatility
Suunto D9tx has five modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Mixed Gas mode for up to eight different gas mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. D9tx supports Trimix in Mixed Gas mode, and you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can preset eight different gas mixes (with oxygen between 8% and 99% and helium between 0% and 92%) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
- In Gauge mode, Suunto D9tx works as a bottom timer and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays the dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
- If you’re serious about breath-hold diving, the new Freedive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D9tx samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached. The new Apnea Timer enables you to practice interval training for static apnea.
- You can also switch the dive mode off.
- Flexible decompression
Using the Suunto technical RGBM algorithm, Suunto D9tx enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. The Deep Stops add further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
- Plan and review
You can plan gas mixes, test upcoming dives, and view no-decompression-time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM4 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
- Designed to impress
The Suunto D9tx brings together top-of-the-line features in a full titanium housing with sapphire glass, creating a design that complements a boardroom suit as well as it does a wetsuit. It’s available with either a luxury titanium bracelet or a black elastomer strap.
|Stopwatch||In time / dive mode|
|3D digital compass||✓|
|Heading in degrees||✓|
|Tilt compensated compass||✓|
|Ascent rate monitor/alarm||✓|
|Ascent time display||Up to 999 min|
|Dive time in seconds and minutes||In gauge mode|
|Full decompression data||✓|
|Lifetime history Scuba||✓|
|Log book memory||✓|
|Maximum depth alarm||✓|
|Maximum depth display||300 m / 984 ft|
|Operation mode Air||✓|
|Operation mode CCR||✓|
|Operation mode Gauge||✓|
|Operation mode Mixed Gas||✓|
|Operation mode OFF||✓|
|Operation mode Watch||✓|
|Profile sampling rates in seconds||10, 20, 30, 60 s|
|Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm||✓|
|Wireless air integration||Optional|
|CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)||✓|
|Gas switching during dive||✓|
|Max PO2 adjustment||0.5-1.6|
|O2 % setting||Up to 8 gases, oxygen 5-99%, helium 0-95%|
|Adjustable backlight duration||✓|
|Backlight type||Electro-luminescent display|
|Menu-based user interface||✓|
|Operating temperature||0°C - +40°C/+32°F - +104°F|
|Sapphire crystal glass||✓|
|Selectable metric/imperial units||✓|
|Storage temperature||-20°C - +50°C/-4°F - +122°F|
|Water resistance||200 m / 660 ft|
|Weight||107 g with elastomer strap / 182 g with titanium strap|
|Battery power indicator||✓|
|Low battery warning||✓|
|Software name||Suunto DM4|
|USB interface cable||Included|
|8 gas mixes||✓|
|Helium||Up to 95%|