Serial numbers DO NOT contain the letters "EN" or "CE". These numbers refer to a European Standard for that product. If you cannot locate your serial number, please refer to the following information for assistance.
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
Aqua Lung Regulator
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 1st stage - The serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The serial number is a 4 digit number followed by a space and then a 4 digit number (Example: 1305 1449). It is NOT "EN250" or "CE 0098."
- 2nd stage - On current models, it is located on the bottom of the second stage towards the front cover.
- On earlier models, the serial number is located on top of the mouthpiece tube. With your thumb, lift the top leading edge of the mouthpiece, near the tie wrap. You should be able to read the serial number without completely removing the mouthpiece.
Aqua Lung Airsource
The serial number is located just above the exhaust valve and always starts with a letter then 5 digits then end with 2 letters again. (Example: R01030MN)